Online Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
New families to SBUSD wishing to enroll children in school click HERE and create a new ParentVue account.
Links are accessible on mobile phones through the web browser. iOS and Android apps are not yet available.
For questions, please email your school attendance secretary.
Visual Supports for Online Registration Using ParentVue
1. Please click on appropriate link below. New to the District need to create an account under MORE OPTIONS.
2. Answer the questions about the student you are registering. Hit Continue. The accept the Privacy Statement.
3. On the next screen enter the first name, last name email address.
4. Click on the Go to Step 3 button.
5. The system will prompt you to select your own username and password. The password must have a minimum of 6 characters, and can consist of numbers and letters.
6. Also, enter your primary e-mail address. This address will be used to recover your password if you lose it.
7. Click on Complete Account Activation to finish setting up the account.
Thank you for your patience as this is our maiden voyage for Online Registration. Some known issues include:
* You may see a "server error" warning. Please refresh your browser and try again.
Email your site attendance secretary. Please note that office staff are working remotely during school closures. School offices are NOT open to the public.
Bayside - Linda Macias
Berry - Suzanne Caro
Central - Roscelia Vargas
Emory - Danielina Ruiz
Imperial Beach - Monica Santos
Mendoza - Deborah Parsons
Nestor - Liliana Hernandez
Nicoloff - Ivette Soltero
Oneonta - Deborah Bosset
Pence - Karla Brown
Sunnyslope - Sophia Soriano