The South Bay Union School District is required by Proposition 39 and Section 15278 of the Education Code to establish a Citizen Oversight Committee (COC) for the Proposition X, Proposition Y, and Measure NN Bonds.
The COC shall perform the following duties:
- Inform the public concerning the District's expenditures of Bond Proceeds.
- Review expenditures to ensure that Bond Proceeds were expended only for the purposes set forth in the Bond Measures.
- Present reports to the Board of Trustees.
Currently, all positions on the Citizens Bond Oversight Committee are filled. To be added to the Wait List for future openings, please send an email here.
Citizen Oversight Committee Information:
- Meeting Schedule: September 17, 2019; January 14, 2020; and May 5, 2020.
- Contact Information
Citizen Oversight Committee Materials:
- September 17, 2019 Meeting Agenda
- September 17, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- September 17, 2019 Meeting Presentation