The South Bay Union School District is required by Proposition 39 and Section 15278 of the Education Code to establish a Citizen Oversight Committee (COC) for the Proposition X, Proposition Y, and Measure NN Bonds.
The COC shall perform the following duties:
- Inform the public concerning the District's expenditures of Bond Proceeds.
- Review expenditures to ensure that Bond Proceeds were expended only for the purposes set forth in the Bond Measures.
- Present reports to the Board of Trustees.
Currently, we have one position open on the COC: A parent with a currently enrolled student. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email here.
Citizen Oversight Committee Information:
- Meeting Schedule: September 17, 2019; January 14, 2020; and May 5, 2020.
- Contact Information
Citizen Oversight Committee Materials:
- September 17, 2019 Meeting Agenda
- September 17, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- September 17, 2019 Meeting Presentation