Nicoloff Uniform Policy
All students will wear uniforms. Students are required to wear clothes that are neat in appearance and appropriate for school (CA Title V, Sec. 302). All students are required to be in uniform for all school-sponsored events, including field trips.
· Slacks must fit at the waist, with no sagging. Shorts, skorts and skirts must be worn from the waist to, or near, the knee.
· Students may wear Nicoloff issued shirts which may advertise clubs, programs or awards received by the student.
· All shirts, or blouses, with the exception of those issued by the school, must have a collar.
· There may be no undershirts or tank tops hanging out beneath the uniform shirt.
· The most appropriate shoes are rubber-soled such as tennis shoes or sneakers.
· Sandals, flip-flops, backless and house shoes are not permitted.
· Uniform shirts must always be worn underneath jackets, sweatshirts or sweaters.
· Clean navy blue sweatpants, with no holes, may be worn during the cold months.
· Sweatshirts must be solid navy blue, red or white.
· Hats may only be worn as protection from the elements and are not to be worn in the classroom at any time.
|© 2011 Nicoloff Elementary School||Translate this page|