Nicoloff Needs Your Help!
Your childs safety is one of our top priorities at Nicoloff School. The morning and afternoon traffic at Nicoloff can be a very unsafe situation for our students and staff. As a school and a community we need to work together to make sure students are not at risk when being dropped off and picked up at school each and every day.
Please help us ensure student safety by following the pick up and drop off procedures at Nicoloff School and by parking in the correct areas. If you need to park at South there is a small parking area on the right as you drive into the school. If you need to park at North, park in a marked stall. You may also park on Howard Street if there is no parking available on campus.
When dropping off or picking up students please follow these procedures:
1. Use the yellow areas only to drop-off and pick-up students. Do not leave your vehicle in the yellow areas to walk your child to class or the office. If you need to walk your child or visit the office park in visitor parking area or on the street.
2. Never drop off or pick your child in the middle of the street. Make sure you pick-up and drop him/her off as close to the sidewalk as possible.
3. Do not park in the Red Zone.
4. Make sure that you and your children use the marked crosswalks when crossing from the school to the parking lot.
5. Follow the directions of our staff members who are directing traffic.
Please remember that it is California Law that all passengers wear their seatbelt and all children must be in a booster seat until they are 60 pounds or 6 years old.
Due to the heavy traffic and disruption of bus service, the San Diego Police Department will be monitoring and enforcing traffic before and after school. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
These procedures are in accordance with San Diego Police Department traffic regulation.
|© 2011 Nicoloff Elementary School||Translate this page|